Now the important question - Do you have your tickets yet?
While it would be GREAT to donate an extra $3 per person to our fundraiser by purchasing the tickets at the door, it would however be HIGHLY appreciated by our committee if you could book them in advance so we have a rough idea of how many people we are expecting for planning purposes - PLUS you'll save yourself the $3 - tickets at the door are $18 (if not sold out) whereas tickets online are going for the bargain price of $15!! Click here to sort yours out right now.
What does the night involve again? Here's a reminder:
- Our very own Big Band will be playing songs from the 40's and 50's where you will be able to take a turn on the dance floor (there is a prize for Best Dancer)
- Dress up for the occasion in your best 40's or 50's splendour! There will also be a prize for Best Dressed.
- Remember to BYO your supper, but no need to bring drinks though as we will have delicious Mock tails on offer for super cheap prices!
- A performance from our CPP Choir
- Card games in the "green" room.
- There's the silent auction where there will be vouchers for dinner, winery lunches, toiletries, tickets to local amateur theatre etc etc - MANY things on offer that you may find of interest, but here are a few details to whet your appetite...
- Hand painted vase & hand embroidered lavender pillow - retail value $50
- 2 “A Reserve” tickets to Opera Australia’s Autumn 2014 season - retail value $360
- “Embellish” ceramic pitcher delightfully decorated with spring detail - retail value $79
- CPP Gold Ticket – 2 Adult Tickets to each of CPP’s shows for 3 years!! - retail value $300
- And lastly OPEN SEASAME!! Purchase a key for a chance to see if your key fits the lock and opens the box... the contents has a retail value of $400!!!!
Oh.... there is one more thing the night has to offer - the launch of our 2014 season!
It is bound to be a great night! So book your tickets and come along and have a.... ball!